Catastrophes in the books of Shia
Mohamad Mostafa Nassar
1. Allah lies.
▪︎ (Usool Kaafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148)
2. Obeying the Imams is an act of “Iman” (belief in Shia Islam) and disobeying the Imams is an act of “Kufr” (disbelief in Shia Islam), said by Imam Baqar.
▪︎ (Al-Shafi, translation of Usool Kaafi, Vol. No.2, Page No. 33)
3. Obedience to Imams Ali and Hasan is obligatory. (Al-Shafi, translation of Usool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 42)
4. There is no difference between ALLAH and Ali. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)
5. Ali is God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66) h
6. Imams are divine. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 85)
7. Denial of Tawheed (Oneness of God). (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 3, Page No. 233)
8. Abdullah Ibn-e-Saba insists on the indispensability of Imamah and claims that Ali was the true Lord/God. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 234)
9. Shia neither accept that God nor Prophet whose successor is Abu Bakr.
⁶⁶⁶⁷ (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 278)
10. Fourteen self-created Gods of Shia. (Chawdah Sitaray, Page No. 2)
11. Shia declare that Ali has divine attributes. (Basair-ud-Darajat, Page No. 22)
12. Imams possess divine attributes. (Basair-ud-Darajat, Page No. 23)
13. The Shia consider the Quran to be self-created. (Riaz-ul-Masaib, Page No. 78) & (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Page No. 325)
14. The Shahada or Kalima Tayyibah (Muslims’ testimony of faith that there is no god, but Allah and Mohammad is a Messenger of Allah) is false if it doesn’t include the Shia’s declaration that Ali is Wali of Allah. (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 57), (Al-Shafi, translation of Usool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No.30),
(Al-Shafi, translation of Usool Kaafi, Vol. No.2, Page No. 41), & (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Page No. 2)
15. To ask for help from Ali is not a polytheism, but a method used by Prophet Mohammad. (Hathi Kay Daant Khanay Kay Aur Dikhanay Kay Aur, Vol. No.2, Page No. 41)
16. When God is happy, He speaks in Persian, but when God is annoyed, He speaks in Arabic. (Tareekh-ul-Islam, Page No. 163)
EXAMPLES of the CONTENTS of AlKafi:
 Chapter: The Imams have knowledge of All that was given to the angels and the prophets. (AlKafi vol.1 p.255)
 Chapter: The Imams know when they will die, and they only die by their choice. (AlKafi vol.1 p.258 )
 Chapter: The Imams have knowledge of the past and future; and nothing is hidden from them. (AlKafi vol.1 p.260 )
No doubt that these words are clear Kufr (Disbelief) and Shirk (Polytheism), because the knowledge of the unseen is only for Allah alone .. These words with no doubt contradict what Allah said in Surah Luqman “Verily, Allah With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things)” [Quran 31:34]
 “Obedience to `Ali is true humility and disobedience to him is disbelief in Allah” ( AlKafi vol.10 p.54 )
 “Whoever sets up another Imam besides Ali and delaysAli’s caliphate is a polytheist” ( AlKafi vol.10 p.55 )
These words declare all Ahl Sunnah as kufaar (Disbelievers) and Mushrikeen (Polytheists), because we -AhlSunnah- do not believe in the Shia Imamate of Ali ( which is believing thatAli is Infallible,..etc ) also We -AhlSunnah- believe that Abubakr (r) is the first caliphate, Omar (r) the second and Othman (r) the third, thus, We delay `Ali’s caliphate to be the 4th after Abubakr, Omar and Othman, thus, Shia declare in their most reliable book that AhlSunnah are Kufaar and Mushrikeen !!!
 The false verse “And We made `Ali your in-law” has been added to Surah Al-InShirah . (AlKafi p.289 )
 Alkileeni reported that Jabir asked AbuJa`far p.b.u.h : “Why Ali ibn Aby Talib was named Amir-ul-Mumineen?” AbuJafar replied: “Allah named him so, and He revealed in His Book ” And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed and made them testify as to themselves (saying): Am I not your Lord, Muhammad my messenger and `Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen ?…” (AlKafi vol.1 p.412 )
We all know that “Muhammad my messenger and Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen” is not part of the Quranic verse [Quran 7:172], but as you just read, AlKileeni narrated in his book AlKafi that the Infallible Imam -according to Shia- ( AbuJafar ) said that the verse [Quran 7:172] was revealed by Allah with “Muhammad my messenger and `Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen”, This is a serious claim by Shia that the Quran was changed and corrupted !!! This is a serious “Tahreef” of the Holy Quran … and please continue reading:
 “Abu Baseer reported that he said to Imam Ja’far, “O Abu Abdullah (Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq) What is Mus-haf Fatimah?” He replied “It is a Qur’an containing three times what is found in your copy of the Qur’an; yet by Allah, it does not contain even a single letter from your Qur’an. (AlKafi vol.1 p.457)
After, We have read some examples of what AlKafi ( The MOST reliable Shia Book ) contains, I am sure that many of you will say to themselves “If the MOST reliable book to Shia contains such extreme kufr (Disbelief) and shirk (Polytheism) that it alone is sufficient to push anyone who believes in it into the Hellfire for eternity, Then -you may say- what about the other Shia books !!?”,
The other Shia books are even WORSE!!! Take for example their Tafseer Books!!! The Books that should have put to explain Allah’s words!!! The Shia Scholars filled it with filthy interpretations that may and will make you feel sick!!!