Qur’an’s Prophecy about the Jews and the Followers of Christ Mohamad Mostafa NassarTwitter:@NassarMohamadMR Waqar Akbar Cheema Abstract Many Christian missionaries use the Qur’anic verse 3:55 to argue that the Holy Qur’an confirms the beliefs of …
Subscribe to Newsletters
- What Does Allah Look Like?
- Muslim Studies on Qur’anic Manuscripts
- Qur’an’s Prophecy about the Jews and the Followers of Christ
- Hadith on Prophet Sulayman Visiting Multiple Wives in a Single Night
- Creation from a crooked rib: Does Islam deride women?
- What is Islam? Is it only about acts of worship?
- Allah Does Not Repent: Examining the use of word ‘taaba’ for Allah
- “Slave for Slave, Woman for Woman”: Qur’an 2:178 Explained
- Alleged Qur’an Inconsistency: Can I call her mother?
- Qur’an says ‘Ask People of the Book’: What and Why?
- Does the Qur’an say Torah was given for the Egyptians?
- If and how does Allah misguide people?
- The Prophet’s prayer for mercy for those whom he impugned – The Orphan Girl.
- Did Prophet Muhammad curse the orphan girl?
- Does The Christian West Owe Anything To The Islamic East?
- The If, When, and Why of Prophet’s Visits to All His Wives in a Single Night
- Allah created himself from the sweat of a horse- A Fabricated Hadith
- What is Fabricated Hadiths?
- What is the meaning of the hadith “We are an unlettered nation; we do not write or calculate”?
- Quran (4:24) (Marrying Slave Women)?