𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 Mohamad Mostafa NassarTwitter:@NassarMohamadMR Abu Nadrah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said during the middle of the day …
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 Mohamad Mostafa NassarTwitter:@NassarMohamadMR Question Is the wisdom behind kissing the Black Stone to seek blessing (barakah) thereby? Answer Praise be to Allah. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be …
Subscribe to Newsletters
- Farewell Sermon: Your Lord is one, your father is one
- The wisdom behind kissing the Black Stone
- Is it True That The Quran Contradicts Itself?
- The End of Times, Armageddon and Second Coming of Jesus Christ in Islam and Christianity
- Justice of God of Islam?
- Allah forgives all sins, but what about the rights of the people? Even if Allah forgives the sinner, will the wronged ones not ask for their rights?
- Allah Is The Source Of Real Justice
- Did Allah create man from clay or from something else that is not fully described in the Qur’an?
- The Stages of Creation and The Human being
- Lengthy fabricated hadith about the death of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
- Satan in the Holy Quran
- Quran Guidance for all mankind
- Was Azar the father of Prophet Ibrahim or not?
- Is Satan in Islam the same as Satan in the Bible? Bible Refutes That Quran is From SATAN!
- Is ‘Isa a Fake Name Of Jesus Invented By Islam?
- Is Trinity True?
- Mathematical error in hereditary laws -Quran error refuted.
- Why pray in Arabic?
- Etiquettes Of Welcoming Newborns And Children Into Islam
- Why does the Quran ask humans to look at camels and see that as proof of Allah-Quran (88:17)? According to the Quran, horses and donkeys were created for humans to ride and use for show Quran (16:8)? Do such verses show that the Quran is man-made?