Abd al-ʿUzzā ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib, often known as Abū Lahab, (c. 549 – 624) was Prophet Muhammed’s half paternal uncle. Though Abu Lahab frequently succeeded in dispersing the crowds that gathered to…
Robert J. Miller From The Fourth RVolume 16-2March-April 2003 This article is adapted from chapter 8 of Robert J. Miller’s book, Born Divine. The belief that Jesus fulfilled prophecy has been a cornerstone…
A long, long time ago, I used to be a Christian. Then again, I also used to believe in Santa Claus. The thing that primarily killed my faith is that I…
Subscribe to Newsletters
- Early Converts to Islam and their persecution at the hands of Arab Pagans of Quraysh tribe
- Did Jesus Fulfill Prophecy? Matthew and fabrications – Written by a non Muslim Robert J. Miller is Associate Professor of Religion
- 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another
- Beliefs of Farrakhanism or the Nation of Islam
- All Prophets Before Jesus
- Slave girls showing their naked breasts?
- The Identification Of Pharaoh During The Time Of Moses
- Were Burnt Bricks Used In Ancient Egypt In The Time of Moses?
- Pharaoh And His Gods In Ancient Egypt
- Matthew 28:19 In the name of?
- Corinthians 12:4-6 diversity of gifts
- Corinthians 13:14 Grace, love and communion
- Jude 1:20-21 Building and Praying
- John 5:7 these three are one
- John 1:1 the word was God
- John 10:30 I and my father are one
- John 14:8-9 hath seen the father
- 220.127.116.11 Genesis 1:26 We/Our
- Can we trust the Son of Man?
- Is Slavery Allowed in Islam?