Does Allah Desire That People Sin? A Clarification of an Important Hadith Mohamad Mostafa NassarTwitter:@NassarMohamadMR Br. Bassam Zawadi Argument Posed by Critics: In the hadith literature we read the following statement attributed to Muhammad: Abu …
The Miraculous Saying of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH): The drop of semen after 40 forty-two nights Mohamad Mostafa NassarTwitter:@NassarMohamadMR In what follows we shall review in pictures the development that the embryo undergoes when …
Subscribe to Newsletters
- Concerning the Food for the Inhabitants of Hell
- Does Allah Desire That People Sin? A Clarification of an Important Hadith
- The Miraculous Saying of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH): The drop of semen after 40 forty-two nights
- 40 forty Nights in the Womb Hadith
- Is Muta Temporary marriage permitted in Islam
- Beating female slave for covering up Umar ibn Al-Khattab RA?
- Assessment of Umar ibn Al-Khattab by Prophet Muhammed, companions, Western writers, and oriental writers.
- According To the Law of Jews, Anyone Claims to Be the Son of God Should Be Put to Death
- Some Islamic Rights Specifically for Women…
- The Qadianiya Cult
- Categories of Tawheed Proved by Quran and Sahih Isnad Hadith
- Does The Quran (5:44), Quran (5:47), Quran (5:68) order Jews and Christians to judge according to current Torah and Gospel?
- Qur’an 5:43 And 5:47 Prove The Torah And Injeel Both Were Never Corrupted
- No Contradiction at All between the Two Verses Quran (7:54) and (36:40)
- Shia allegation about Quran 24:35
- Ruling on using metaphysics to understand creed
- Misinterpretation of Quran (57:14)
- Was Iblis/Satan among the angels who were ordered to prostrate to Adam?
- Why Did Slave Women during the Time of the Prophet Not Cover Their Hair Even during Prayer?
- Why does Allah say in Quran 6:101 that he can’t have a son without consort although he is able of doing everything?