Something which some people of innovation and misguidance specialize with, is this fanaticism towards their leaders or a doctrine to the point of declaring their scholars or leaders as equal or…
Question What is the position on the 12 Shi’a imamites of the Shia? Answer Praise be to Allah. Firstly: The Shi’a Raafidis, Imamis or Ithna ‘Asharis (“Twelvers”) are one of the…
Subscribe to Newsletters
- Anyone Consider non-Prophets superior to Prophets peace be upon them is NOT Muslim- Shi’a as an Example
- The Status of the Twelvers Shi’a Imams= Ithna ‘Ashari Shi’a
- Distortion of the Qur’ân by the Shi’a Raafidis
- Evolution Is Biologically Impossible
- Two deaths and two lives – Tafsir Surah Ghafir=The Forgiver Qur’an (40:11)
- Prophet Jesus was not the only one to be born from a Miraculous Birth.
- Christians attempts to twist the meaning of many Quranic verses to justify their own corrupt faith of manifestation of God in the form of Jesus.
- Who was Ibn Arabi?
- God is One in Both Qur’an and Bible
- The Church’s Oppression of Women
- 10- Corrupt Bible Quotes (A Halloween special)
- THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE
- Is it possible to see Allah in this world?
- Even Jews Reject that Prophet Ishmael, peace be upon him is: “Wild Ass” Man?
- The Death of Judas Iscariot between Matthew’s version and the version of the apostles.
- The Thief, Jesus, The Promise, the Story, and the Lie
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the Wisdom and Benefits of the Creation of the Shayaateen
- “Except the people of Yunus”: Tafsir al-Sa’di
- A Primer on Abrogation: al-Zarkashi