Reconciling between the hadeeth on the strangeness of religion and the survival of the victorious group Question How can we reconcile between the hadeeth “Islam began as something strange” and the…
Subscribe to Newsletters
- The Falsification Test of Surah Baqarah
- God is NOT Human and does not become Human being
- Reconciling between the hadeeth on the strangeness of religion and the survival of the victorious group
- Why Muslims around the world are not united?
- Punishments for neglecting Jihad for the sake of Allah
- Examining the fact that the Prophet, peace, and blessings be upon him, was the brother of Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib in breastfeeding, and if Hamza was older than the Prophet.
- Meeting between Heraclius, Byzantine Emperor, and Abu Sufyan, Chieftain from Arabia
- The pregnancy of Prophet Muhammad’s mother and the death of his father
- Refuted: A Lie About Prophet Muhammad’s Parents- When did his father die?
- Mary, a Teenage Bridge and a Mother
- The Anti-Christ Paul
- Christianity Contradicts the Bible!
- Quran (8:39) [Fighting for Religion]
- Two Easts and two Wests or more in the Quran
- How the location of sunrise and sunset changes throughout the year and Quran (70:40) and Quran (55:17)
- Which Lords was Allah talking about in Quran (70:40) and Qur’an (55:17)
- Meaning of the two Easts and two Wests in verse Quran (55:17) and Quran (70:40)
- Acts of Polytheism: Seeking Refuge with anyone besides Allah and Invoking anyone besides Him
- Your Road Is Rough? Stay Calm and Be Like People of Cave!
- Healing Colors of Prayers