𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞?
Mohamad Mostafa Nassar
Bible says Jesus and his Biblical habit of Elders Disrespect by insults that contradicts with the Sinless Jesus story that Christians are promoting
Prince of PEACE is SINLESS Here is Your book say it all.
Is a foul language sin or not?
How about inciting Murder in the Bible ?
1. Ye hypocrites ….. MATTHEW 23:132. Ye wicked and adulterous generation. .. MATTHEW 12:343. Ye whiten sepulchers. .. MATTHEW 23:27
4. Ye generation of vipers. MATTHEW 23:33
5. Ye fool woe unto you scribes and Pharisees hypocrites. LUKE 11:40-47
6. Ye fools and blind …. Ye serpent, ..ye generation of vipers, how
can ye escape the damnation of hell? MATTHEW 23:13-33
7. He even addresses his own mother disrespectfully; ‘woman what have
I to do with thee? JOHN 2:3-4, 19:25-27
8. Ye hypocrites, Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you. These
people honoured me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.
Most Christians believe that Jesus was the only sinless person in the Bible, and will preach it.
Luke 1:6Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly. Christian’s will then point out how prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) sinned when confronted about the marriage status of his sister
Genesis 20:2Now Abraham moved on from there into the region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayed in Gerar, and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, “She is my sister. “Then Abimelek king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her.
Prophet Ibrahim didn’t sin, he claimed Sarah was his sister to save his life. Falsehoods are permitted to save a life, but not under any other circumstance.
1. Pharaoh’s demand that the Hebrew midwives kill all newborn male babies (Exod. 1:17–21).(God even rewarded them) 2. Rahab the prostitute, who tells a falsehood to protect the Israelite spies (Josh. 2:1–7; cf. Heb. 11:31). (Was applauded for it) So not only are the prophets in the NT are blameless, but also the OT
Here is what the New Testament says about Jesus:
(1) “Jesus was a bisexual” (Rev. 1:13)
(2) “Jesus was a racist” (Mk 7:27)
(3) “Jesus was a child-killer” (Rev. 2:23)
(4) “Jesus murdered his enemies” (Lk. 19:27)
(5) “Jesus ordered the killing of apostates” (John. 15:50-7)
(6) “Jesus deliberately taught in parables so nobody can understand him” (John. 16:25)
(7) “Jesus used offensive nicknames” (Matt. 23:17, Lk 11:40)
(8) “Jesus was a repentant sinner” (Matt. 3:13, Mk 1:4)
(9) “Jesus ignored a Gentile woman” (Matt. 15:23-25)
(10) “Jesus upheld the Law” (Matt. 5:17-20, 23:23), “so why did he break the Sabbath?”
(11) “Jesus was poisoned on the cross”
Is there any crazy than the lie that Jesus who allowed 99-years old carpenter to fornicate his mom while she was 12-years old lady, as a GOD
Jesus is NOT All Knowing
Incarnation:When Christians Think God become human and the blasphemy started, Christians made God (Jesus as they think) ignorant. Mark 5 (21:34)
Original Sin BUSTED
Note to deny Jesus being God or son of God
Christians repeatedly indicate that Prophet Jesus son of Mary is sinless and alive in heavens, therefore he is must be God and son of God and Both are the same. If being sinless and alive in heavens are the determining factors in being God.
Then according to such faulty Christin logic, many other sinless Prophets e.g., Enoch and Elijah who were ascended to heavens and alive up there see Genesis 5:24, NASB, Hebrews 11:5, 2 Kings 2:11-12, NKJV, they must be Gods as well as angels who are sinless and alive in heavens.
Obviously, such ideas are ridiculous, and it does not mean that when God elevates sinless Prophets alive to heavens that those Prophets are Gods or son of Gods. Only Allah is only true deity worthy of worship.
It is worth mentioning in the same breath that the same Bible has contradictory statement in John 3:13 says no one has ascended to heaven. Which one is correct?