Was Jesus Sinless according to the Bible?
Bible says Jesus and his Biblical habit of Elders Disrespect by insults that contradicts with the Sinless Jesus story that Christians are promoting
Prince of PEACE is SINLESS Here is Your book say it all.
Is a foul language sin or not?
How about inciting Murder in the Bible ?
1. Ye hypocrites ….. MATTHEW 23:132. Ye wicked and adulterous generation. .. MATTHEW 12:343. Ye whiten sepulchers. .. MATTHEW 23:27
4. Ye generation of vipers. MATTHEW 23:33
5. Ye fool woe unto you scribes and Pharisees hypocrites. LUKE 11:40-47
6. Ye fools and blind …. Ye serpent, ..ye generation of vipers, how
can ye escape the damnation of hell? MATTHEW 23:13-33
7. He even addresses his own mother disrespectfully; ‘woman what have
I to do with thee? JOHN 2:3-4, 19:25-27
8. Ye hypocrites, Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you. These
people honoured me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.
Most Christians believe that Jesus was the only sinless person in the Bible, and will preach it.
Luke 1:6Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly. Christian’s will then point out how prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) sinned when confronted about the marriage status of his sister
Genesis 20:2Now Abraham moved on from there into the region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayed in Gerar, and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, “She is my sister. “Then Abimelek king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her.
Prophet Ibrahim didn’t sin, he claimed Sarah was his sister to save his life. Falsehoods are permitted to save a life, but not under any other circumstance.
1. Pharaoh’s demand that the Hebrew midwives kill all newborn male babies (Exod. 1:17–21).(God even rewarded them) 2. Rahab the prostitute, who tells a falsehood to protect the Israelite spies (Josh. 2:1–7; cf. Heb. 11:31). (Was applauded for it) So not only are the prophets in the NT are blameless, but also the OT
Here is what the New Testament says about Jesus:
(1) “Jesus was a bisexual” (Rev. 1:13)
(2) “Jesus was a racist” (Mk 7:27)
(3) “Jesus was a child-killer” (Rev. 2:23)
(4) “Jesus murdered his enemies” (Lk. 19:27)
(5) “Jesus ordered the killing of apostates” (John. 15:50-7)
(6) “Jesus deliberately taught in parables so nobody can understand him” (John. 16:25)
(7) “Jesus used offensive nicknames” (Matt. 23:17, Lk 11:40)
(8) “Jesus was a repentant sinner” (Matt. 3:13, Mk 1:4)
(9) “Jesus ignored a Gentile woman” (Matt. 15:23-25)
(10) “Jesus upheld the Law” (Matt. 5:17-20, 23:23), “so why did he break the Sabbath?”
(11) “Jesus was poisoned on the cross”
Is there any crazy than the lie that Jesus who allowed 99-years old carpenter to fornicate his mom while she was 12-years old lady, as a GOD
Jesus is NOT All Knowing
Incarnation:When Christians Think God become human and the blasphemy started, Christians made God (Jesus as they think) ignorant. Mark 5 (21:34)