Christians like to think that Jesus was Sinless, therefor he is a son of God and some others think he is God. Let us see what the Bible says that Jesus is saying:
1. Ye hypocrites ….. MATTHEW 23:132. Ye wicked and adulterous generation. .. MATTHEW 12:343. Ye whiten sepulchers. .. MATTHEW 23:27
4. Ye generation of vipers. MATTHEW 23:33
5. Ye fool woe unto you scribes and Pharisees hypocrites. LUKE 11:40-47
6. Ye fools and blind …. Ye serpent, ..ye generation of vipers, how
can ye escape the damnation of hell? MATTHEW 23:13-33
7. He even addresses his own mother disrespectfully; ‘woman what have
I to do with thee? JOHN 2:3-4, 19:25-27
8. Ye hypocrites, Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you. These
people honoured me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.