15 Reasons why a Muslim MUST NOT celebrate a Christmas
- 25th of December was chosen by Emperor Constantine of Rome & not by the Almighty God as the birth of Christ Jesus Only Allah knows the day.
- The ancient Babylonians were celebrating the birth of Baal-Berith (man-God) on this day already. Ref; The two Babylon pg. 85-89-Hishop Alexander. Christmas was known as Yul-Day (the child day).
- Mary the mother of Jesus never celebrated the birthday of Jesus, not even once in her lifetime.
- Jesus Christ himself didn’t celebrate Christmas not even once in his lifetime.
- The disciples didn’t celebrate Christmas not even once in their lifetime.
- Early Christians did not celebrate Christmas.
- Christmas was organized by Emperor Constantine in the year 336AD.
- Christmas is blasphemy and association of human nature to Allah Almighty. →See Exodus 20:3-5 and Quran 4:48
- No Prophet ever celebrated Christmas.
- Christmas is one of the maximum crime wave periods in recent times. FBI reports 2014
- Jesus Christ commanded us to follow his way and that of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) only & not that of men. →See John 14:6 and 16:12-14 respectively.
- The main Christmas ritual (which is the Christmas tree and its decorations) is vehemently condemned in the Bible. Allah clearly make it a satanic practice in the Bible. See Jeremiah 10:1-5
- If one considers Jesus as the son of God, (We seek refuge in Allah from such corrupt belief), then Christmas means the day God begot a son. →See Quran 114:1-4 and Bible, Job 25:4-7
- If one considers Jesus as God, (We seek refuge in Allah from such corrupt belief), then Christmas means the day God was born. →See Quran 114:1-4 and Bible, Hebrew 7:3 and Numbers 23:19
- The two Babylon clearly explains how pagan worship cropped into Christianity through Romans in the name and form of Christmas. Wishing Merry Christmas to anyone is shirk= huge violation of Islam teachings (Islam is the only Non-Christian Faith which makes it an article of Faith to believe in Jesus Christ (pbuh)
May Allah guide us Ameen