English Standard Version
The Birth of Jesus Christ
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ[a] took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed[b] to Joseph, before they came together, she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20
But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel”
(which means, God with us). 24 When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife, 25 but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, (16) And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit, and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. (17) She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God-fearing. (18) He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. (19)
She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste? (20) He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a Revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. (21)
And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place. (22) And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten! (23) Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee, (24)
And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee. (25) So, eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent and may not speak this day to any mortal. (26)
Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. (27) O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. (28)
Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy? (29) He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet, (30) And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, (31)
And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. (32) Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! (33)
Such was (Isa) Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt. (34) It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (35) And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path. (36)
The sects among them differ but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day. (37) How well they hear and see and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! yet the evildoers are to-day in error manifest. (38) And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not. (39) Lo! We Only, we inherit the earth and all who are thereon, and unto Us they are returned. (Quran 19 :16-40)
According to which of the above two texts you find the following:
– Mary did not know how nor why she got pregnant.
– Mary knew in advance how and why she would get pregnant
– Mary’s kind of pregnancy seems as if it was a common case.
– Mary’s kind of pregnancy is the first and last case.
– Mary’s pregnancy appeared to everyone as a pregnant wife by her husband.
– Mary’s pregnancy appeared to everyone to be a miracle proven by another miracle (talking baby)
– Mary had nothing to say or do.
– Mary had a lot to say and do.
– Baby Jesus had nothing to say or do.
– Baby Jesus had a lot to say and a miracle to show.
– Joseph is the main person.
– Joseph does not exist.
– The miraculous birth of Jesus was proven to everyone in her community.
– The miraculous birth of Jesus was not proven to anyone in her community.
– Jesus was born in the summer.
– Not known what season he was born.
– The belief that Jesus was born in a miracle, and he is a man god is based on a dream of a non –prophet man and a non- fulfilled prophecy of an unknown prophet.
– The belief that Jesus was born in a miracle was proved by another miracle witnessed by everyone in the community (speaking infant).
– The Bible says the child born from The Virgin Mary is to be called Emmanuel, but Bible followers do not call him Emmanuel.
– The Quran says the child born from The Virgin Mary is to be called Isa and Quran followers call him Isa.
– The angel assumed for Mary the likeness of a perfect man while she was awake and introduced himself saying “I am a messenger of thy Lord”.
– The form of the angel that appeared to Joseph in his sleep is unknown? , is it the form of a bird, snake or did joseph just hear a voice?
How did Joseph know it was an angel?!
Especially he wanted joseph to ruin God’s miracle and make it appear to everyone as a normal child born to a married couple, and to name the child “Jesus” ; a different name other than the name revealed by God to the Prophet; “ they shall call his name Immanuel”?!
– Everyone in Mary’s community reacted to the miraculous birth of Jesus.
– No one in Mary’s community reacted to the miraculous birth of Jesus.
– The story of Mary is mentioned in the name of an unknown Mathew.
– The story of Mary is mentioned In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
—-The End of the Test!
* Would you be surprised when you visit any Christian church in any of the 22 countries of the Middle East where “Jesus” lived and open any Bible there and find the only name for God is Allah?!
Also, in any Christian church in Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, and Israel even though those are not Arabic speaking countries?!
*Would you be surprised when you know the Bible you have says Jesus, while on the cross, was calling Allah for help, in his native language?
The Death of Jesus
The Passion Translation
34 About three o’clock, Jesus shouted with a mighty voice in Aramaic, [a] “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?”—that is, “My God, My God, why have you turned your back on me ?
• Joseph was called SON OF DAVID in the above verses by the angel and Jesus is also called SON OF DAVID in the following verses, what message the Bible writer wants to give by calling both Joseph and Jesus “SON OF DAVID”?!
Does he want to please those who believe Jesus as son of Joseph?!
22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same region and cried unto Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, THOU SON OF DAVID! My daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
23 But He (Jesus) answered her not a word. (Matthew 15:22-23)
King James Version
42 And they said, is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
Allah knows Best.