Whilst the Torah (Tawraat) is what we know as the 5 books of the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) and assume the Jews base their religion on – the Jews have another text known as the Talmud.
This was a book compiled between 70 CE-300 CE, based on oral transmissions of Rabbis which they claimed were unwritten teachings passed down from generation to generation going back to Musa a.s (over 1000 years earlier).
The talmud is the central text of modern Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law – just as essential as the Torah.
Is this book revealed by Allah or is it the words of Rabbis?
Teachings from the Talmud
1. Johanan said: A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance; it is our inheritance, not theirs. Then why is this not included in the Noachian laws? —
On the reading morasha [an inheritance] he steals it; on the reading me’orasah [betrothed], he is guilty as one who violates a betrothed maiden, who is stoned. ~ Sanhedrin 59a
2. When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves. ~ Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b
3. On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.~ Mas. Shabbath 31b
4.That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
~ Zohar, Vayshlah 177b
5. If a goy killed a goy or a Jew, he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible. ~ Sanhedrin 58b
6. Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.
~ Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha
Jews Views on Jesus and Christianity
“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)
[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’] Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)
“Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)
“Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)
“She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)
“Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲?
Allah knows Best.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.