Jesus is a slave of Allah Almighty- Jesus is a Muslim
From Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali to Cat Stevens and Yvonne Ridley, thousands of Christians are becoming Muslim Day after Day
Christians and Muslims are more alike than different. We are in fact almost the same if we follow Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) to the word as he himself taught and lived:
1. Jesus taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur’an verse 4:171.
2. Jesus did not eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7, and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur’an verse 6:145.
3. Jesus greeted them with the words “As salaamu alaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
4. Jesus always said, “God Willing” (in-shaa’-Allah). Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur’an verses 18:23-24.
5. Jesus washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. Muslims do the same.
6. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verse 3:43.
7. Jesus had a beard and wore a robe. Muslim men do the same. Women also wear long robes.
8. Jesus followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verse 3:84.
9. Jesus’ mother Mary dressed modestly by covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women too dress modestly as taught in the Qur’an verse 33:59.
10. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1-Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (Qur’an 2:183)
11. Jesus was circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. Circumcision is one of the five fitrah acts in Islam, so Muslim men and women are required to be circumcised.
12. Jesus spoke Aramaic and called God” Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic and Ethiopic. The Aramaic “Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same. It means “GOD”. Thus, the God of Jesus is also the God of Muslims and of all mankind.
Allah knows Best.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.