Did Islam instruct us to have sex with Animals Sunan Abi Dawud 332
Those who choose to remain blind, deaf, and mute over and over, again, Allah Exalted He will let them in that status simply because they chose that situation for themselves.
Lying to yourself by trying to justify your belief system without honest, transparent, ethical examination that would not only virtue signaling but also will blind you by the fantasy of unrealistic, impractical morality that does not consider the practicality and justice as well.
Let us elaborate in detail:
When a person chooses to Read the following Authentic statement=Hadith which goes under the title of Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah). Yet He/she jumps to a wrong assumption that the great companion of the Prophet was ordered to have sex with goats or camels, or He did have sex with goas or camels.
There is ZERO evidence in the Hadith advice ANYONE to have sex with goats or camels in past, present or future.
Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah)
Chapter 127: The Sexually Impure Person Performing Tayammum
Sunan Abi Dawud 332
Abu Dharr said
A few goats got collected with the Messenger of Allah ( peace be upon him ). He said: Abu Dharr, drive them to the wood. I drove them to Rabadhah (a place near Medina).
I would have sexual defilement (during my stay there) and I would remain (in this condition) for five or six days. Then I came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him).
He said: O Abu Dharr. I kept silence. He then said: May your mother bereave you, Abu Dharr: woe be to your mother. He then called a black slave-girl for me. She brought a vessel which contained water. She then concealed me by drawing a curtain and I concealed myself behind a she-camel and took a bath.
I felt as if I had thrown away a mountain from me. He said: clean earth is a means for ablution for a Muslim, even for ten years (he does not find water); but when you find water, you should make it touch your skin, for that is better.
The version of Musaddad has: “the goats (were collected) from the alms,” and the tradition reported by ‘Amr is complete.
حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَوْنٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا خَالِدٌ الْوَاسِطِيُّ، عَنْ خَالِدٍ الْحَذَّاءِ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا خَالِدٌ، – يَعْنِي ابْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الْوَاسِطِيَّ – عَنْ خَالِدٍ الْحَذَّاءِ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ بُجْدَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ اجْتَمَعَتْ غُنَيْمَةٌ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ” يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ ابْدُ فِيهَا ” . فَبَدَوْتُ إِلَى الرَّبَذَةِ فَكَانَتْ تُصِيبُنِي الْجَنَابَةُ فَأَمْكُثُ الْخَمْسَ وَالسِّتَّ فَأَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ” أَبُو ذَرٍّ ” . فَسَكَتُّ فَقَالَ ” ثَكِلَتْكَ أُمُّكَ أَبَا ذَرٍّ لأُمِّكَ الْوَيْلُ ” . فَدَعَا لِي بِجَارِيَةٍ سَوْدَاءَ فَجَاءَتْ بِعُسٍّ فِيهِ مَاءٌ فَسَتَرَتْنِي بِثَوْبٍ وَاسْتَتَرْتُ بِالرَّاحِلَةِ وَاغْتَسَلْتُ فَكَأَنِّي أَلْقَيْتُ عَنِّي جَبَلاً فَقَالَ ” الصَّعِيدُ الطَّيِّبُ وَضُوءُ الْمُسْلِمِ وَلَوْ إِلَى عَشْرِ سِنِينَ فَإِذَا وَجَدْتَ الْمَاءَ فَأَمِسَّهُ جِلْدَكَ فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ خَيْرٌ ” . وَقَالَ مُسَدَّدٌ غُنَيْمَةٌ مِنَ الصَّدَقَةِ . قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَحَدِيثُ عَمْرٍو أَتَمُّ .
Grade: Sahih=Authentic Al-Albani
What is this hadith is about and what teach us Muslims?
1) The Prophet Had some goats with him that were collected from Alms= means were given as a charity by someone to the Prophet to distribute it to the Poor and The Prophet instructed Abu Dharr, drive the goats to the wood while he is going to wood, then a full stop ending this statement as per the hadith.
2) New statement” I would have sexual defilement (during my stay there) and I would remain (in this condition) for five or six days” Obviously we knew that Abu Dharr was married even Wikipedia will tell you:
Shia view is NOT acceptable in Islam simply because Shia have deviated from the straight Path of Islam. For more information about how they deviated from the true path of Islam read here.
3) Then the Rest of the hadith goes on about the process of how Abu Dharr due to the lake of water he was unable to get rid of the ritual status of impurity and how The Prophet scolded= criticized for not using the ritual dust or sand method known Tayammum in Islam by of removing this status of the ritual impurity in the event of water shortage.
Tayammum (Arabic: تيمم) is the Islamic act of dry Ritual purification using a purified sand or stone or Mud, which may be performed in place of ritual washing (wudu or ghusl) if no clean water is readily available or if one is suffering from moisture-induced skin inflammation or scaling.
How to Perform Tayammum in Islam in the event of water shortage for the purpose of ritaul purity clik here
After analysing the above-mentioned authentic statement= Prophetic Hadith, it has NOTHING to do with any form of any sexual acts with any animals. The Hadith simply is about teaching Muslims how to make washing and cleaning after having sexual relationship with their legal sexual partner (wife or possession of right hand which is a captured female of the enemy who attacked Islam and was captured and became Slaved)
Enemies and haters f Islam are hurting no one but themselves by lying and that blind bias and prejudice
In Islam usually Slaves are those the non-Muslim enemy fighters and aggressors who started wars against Muslims. Once They are captured in become prisoners of war at the hands of the Muslim army. The Muslim Army have Four choices in dealing with those fighters and prisoners of war regardless of their gender.
- Return them without a price and peacefully to their place of origin and that is illogical and will encourage them to fight Muslims again.
- Kill all of them and that would be harsh.
- Enslave them to work for Muslims AND emotionally humiliate them to make them regret fighting Muslims. Yet treat them well in terms of food, shelter, medication and show them the true teachings of Islam which they were opposing due to the brainwashing Islamophobic black propaganda they grow up with.
- Exchange the Non-Muslim prisoners of war at the hands of the Muslim Army with the Muslim prisoners at the hands of non-Muslim army. Or Exchange certain benefits, lands, equipment, or any other beneficial things with prisoners of war.
Allah knows Best.