Clearing the misconception about the stages of human creation in the Noble Qur’an
Mohamad Mostafa Nassar
What was man created from: blood, clay, dust, or nothing as per the following Qur’an verses?
“Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood” Qur’an (96:2)
“We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;” Quran (15:26)
“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was.” Qur’an (3:59)
“But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?” Qur’an (19:67)
“Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?” Quran (52:35)
“He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer!” Qur’an (16:4)
No one will reach the truth without having the genuine desire to learn the truth no matter where it is. In doing so, you need to read, comprehend, and compare between various sources. Being equipped with fairness, impartial logic and seeking true God to help you.
All these qualities will help you in reaching to understand the beauty of Islam. Let us start by explaining the “perceived” contradictions you are imagining about the Noble Qur’an.
1) ADAM was created from NOTHING= means he NEVER existed before Almighty Allah created him which means Almighty Allah was able to CREATE him from NOTHING.
2) When Almighty Allah decided to Create Adam, the Angel Gabriel was sent to get samples of different parts of the Earth dust/soil then mixed with water which made it Clay.
3) After that Almighty Allah honored Adam by shaping him by his holy hands.
4) Then Almighty Allah allowed Adam’s descendants to be created from the well-known marital relationship, when a man marries a woman then once his sperm meets her ready eggs then it turns to be zygote which is a blood clot alike and then the rest of the biological processes that follow.
5) Regarding this noble verse: “Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?” Quran (52:35)
Almighty Allah rebuking non-Muslims and atheists who think that they were created of nothing= means Almighty Allah saying were you created from nothing WITHOUT creator, therefore the rest of the verse further explains by saying or were they themselves the creators?
6)As for the last verse that was brought up by the questioner: “He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer!” Qur’an (16:4)
It is still true that the creator of the human from sperm AFTER the initial creation of Adam from clay is the same and only creator Almighty Allah.
We suggest that you start to have some logic lessons and biology lessons, which might help you to understand.
Allah knows Best.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.