29 Reasons Jesus is not a God or even a son of God.
Mohamad Mostafa Nassar
What does the Bible Say about God and his slave, servant and messenger Prophet Jesus peace be upon him?
1. God is not a man (Hosea: 11:9)
So, Jesus is not God because it is illogical to say God is man and man is God.
2. Jesus is a man (John: 8:40).
So, Jesus is not God because man cannot be God.
3. Jesus taught us to worship the Father (metaphorically) not himself.
This verse makes it clear that Jesus was the Messenger of Allah (God). He used to receive messages from God Almighty and taught those messages to the Jews of his time.
4. Jesus is not the Father (Matthew: 23:9)
This verse also makes it clear that Jesus is not God but creation, however mighty and beloved Messenger of Allah (God).
5. Jesus was a Prophet not God (Luke: 24:19).
6. Only the blind Paulinists can avoid this lightning verse about the fact that Jesus was a Prophet and not God.
7. Jesus prayed to God (Matthew: 26:39)
God does not pray to God only His creation prays to God.
8. God is greater than Jesus (John: 14:28)
Because Jesus was God’s creation.
9. The commandments are not from Jesus (John: 12:49).
This verse is Crystal clear about the Prophethood of Jesus because the commandments were from God and not Jesus. Jesus was God’s appointed teacher.
10. The words are from God and not Jesus (John: 14:24).
Meaning Jesus was speaking on God’s authority.
11. Jesus of himself can do nothing (John: 5:30)
This verse points to the humbleness of Jesus because Jesus is not God. If Jesus was God as the Paulinists believe why Jesus was unable to do anything on his own?
12. Jesus is not good but God (Matthew: 19:16-17)
This verse tells the Christians that all Goodness is with God Almighty.
13. Jesus was not the only son (Luke: 3:38), Exodus:4:22, Job:38:7, Romans:8:14)
This verse points to the fact that the Bible has attributed many sons to God, but these are in metaphorical sense and not in literal sense. This only shows love of God Almighty.
14. Jesus did not come to destroy the Law (Matthew: 5:17-18).
15. Jesus said the first commandment is “God is One” (Mark: 12:28-29&32).
16. Very strange that Jesus has made it clear that God is One, but Paul imposed Trinity upon the Christians.
So, the Christians preferred Paul over Jesus. Shame on them. Empty slogans of love of Jesus are raised by the Christians.
17. The first commandment is “God is One” (Deuteronomy: 6:4)
Torah says God is One, but Paul said no God is One in Three. So, the Jews of his time killed him for teaching Paganism.
18. God is alone (Isaiah: 45:5-6).
Meaning God has no partners. No images. No Trinity.
19. There is no Savior besides God (Hosea: 13:4).
The Paulinists are crying with full voice that Jesus is Savior. Why they reject the above verse because Paul pushed them to the ditch of darkness.
20. There is no Savior besides God (Isaiah: 43:3, 1).
Same as above.
21. God created the Universe Alone (Nehemiah: 9:6).
The above verse is an ample proof that Jesus is neither God nor partner to God.
22. God created the Universe Alone (Isaiah: 45:18).
Same as above.
23. God created the Universe Alone (Isaiah: 44:24).
Same as above.
God is Unique
God is ONE and only. There is nothing like Him.
Thus, saith the Lord… I am the first and I am the last, besides me there is no God. (Isaiah, 44:6).
Comment: Jesus cannot be another God. Jesus was not the first and will not be the last. So, he is not God or a duplicate God.
24. There is no God besides Me, a just God and a Savior, there is none besides Me… for I am God, and there is no other I have sworn by Myself. (Isaiah, 45:21-23).
25. I am God and there is no other. I am God and there is none like Me declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things that are not yet done. (Isaiah, 46:9-10).
26. Where were you when I laid the foundation of earth? Tell me if you have understanding. (Job :38-4).
27. The LORD our GOD is the only LORD. (Mark, 12:29).
28. God is One and beside him there is no other. (Mark, 12:34).
Comment: The above two verses have smashed the false dogma of Trinity.
Jesus answered him: Scripture says, you shall do homage to the Lord your God and worship him alone.
Comment: (Jesus did not demand his own worship).
29. Jesus says, no one is good except God alone. (Luke, 18:19).
Allah knows Best