Your Wife is Your Playmate!
1. Call her with sweet nicknames (the Prophet SAW use to call Aisha “Aish”).
2. Play with her, any halal game at all (the Prophet SAW use to race with Aisha) and Allah loves it when a husband plays with his wife.
3. Treat her kindly and offer her everything that will soften her heart towards you (it’s a warning from the Prophet SAW on His last sermon at Arafat)
4. Buy her gifts sometimes even if is toffee (they love to be treated like a baby).
5. Never have intercourse with her without a “messenger” eg. kisses and always make sure she is satisfied (Recommended by the Prophet SAW)
6. Help her in domestic activities e.g., Cooking, washing, tiding up the room, etc., anytime you are available (It’s Sunnah)
7. Honor her parents and buy them presents sometimes.
8. Appreciate the good things she has been doing for you and be thanking her for that always. Allah says, He who does not thank people does not thank Me.
9. Let her know how much she means to you; how much you Love her and how lucky you are to have her.
10. Be carrying her to bed sometimes like a baby.
11. Before criticising her, praise her first.
12. Make yourself attractive to her always by smelling good (both mouth and body, It’s Sunnah).
13. Chat with her sometimes when you are together.
14. Phone to tell her, “I miss U”,”I love U” when you are at work.
15. Be doing things together with her, e.g., Cooking, eating, bathing Jana bah, reading Quran, etc.
16. Don’t Reveal her fault in the presents of others.
17. Teach her about the Deen what she doesn’t know and encourage her on matters of the Dean.
18. Avoid hitting, beating, or harming her (it is not Islam)
19. Encourage her to be wearing Hijab (its compulsory), praying the five times Salat at its fixed times and be fasting in the month of Ramadan.
20. Thank Allah for the love of your Life.
21. Always remember her in your dua (prayers).
22. Be the path she will pass to Jannah.