Why non-Muslims are “enjoying” this life and Muslims are not, No one went to Paradise and came back to tell us it is
real, and it is beautiful right?
Let us start first by quoting some Quranic verses to explain the wisdom behind the creation of humanity on Earth.
“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, Who, when disaster strikes them, say, “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.”
Surah Al-Baqarah=Chapter the Cow (02:155-157)
“If you are suffering (Muslims), they too are suffering (non-Muslims). But you can hope to receive from Allah what they can never hope for. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.”
Surah Al-Nisa=Chapter the women (04:104)
“Did you then think that We had created you without purpose, and that you would never be returned to Us?”
Surah Al-Mu’minun=chapter the believers (23:115)
“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me, I do not want from them any provision, nor do I want them to feed Me, indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider,1 the firm possessor of strength.”
Surah Adh-Dhariyat= Chapter the Winnowing Winds (51:56-58)
These questions were asked by a Christian who sounded like an atheist, but we are happy to answer regardless of the background of the questioner. As for the questioner claiming to be even a Christian, they are sounding as if they are denying their own faith in the existence of God and Paradise and hell.
Almighty Allah’s existence is proven by various ways, logical, ethical and from the last and final authentic message of the Glorious Qur’an. Even in the current part-corrupt Bible, there are some truths indicating the Islam is the truth. Please read under response to Christianity and myths about Islam refuted on our website www.IslamCompass.com
The fact that no one went to Paradise and came back to tell us it is real, and it is beautiful right, is in itself a very strong warning, that we can not come back to this world to fix and rectify our wrong choices. Make sure to study Islam very carefully.
First, we suggest you read these links to evidence that there is only one God, Almighty Allah.
20 Questions asked by an Atheist – Atheism refuted
Questions from an Atheist
Now let us go over the claims of the questioner, who made a lot of wrong assumptions such as:
Allah tests Believers with “endless trials” in this world, but disbelievers are not getting tested here in this world, right?
Here many facts we would like to remind the questioner about for them to understand the answer:
·You cannot blame Muslim countries problems on Islam, Islam rules and regulations has not been governing so called “Arabic and Islamic countries”. We view the fact that Islam rules and regulations are absent from governing to be the main problem for the backwardness of “Arabic and Islamic Countries.
· If you want to blame the world problems on Islam, well we can blame world problems of, domestic violence, very high levels of Alcohol related crimes, drugs related crimes and human trafficking in Europe, South America, North America, and Russia on Christianity too.
· Non-Muslims are humans who need to eat, sleep, drink, and they get sick and die like anyone else.
·There are hospitals in all non-Muslim countries because there are lots of diseases that even does not exist in Muslim countries, especially some types of sexually transmitted diseases related to the permission of homosexuality and diseases related the high level of Alcohol consumption. You need to review each national health statistics organisation and perhaps world health organisation.
· We are not saying that every non-Muslim who is laughing, singing, dancing, or laughing is under the influence of Alcohol or drugs. We are just highlighting the fact that they are like everyone else around the world, they get sick etc.
We acknowledge of course the there are several non-Muslim countries who have worked smart and hard, and they are reaping the economic benefits of that. No one is stopping any other countries from doing that.
· It does not mean that a non-Muslim is dancing, singing, and laughing that he/she is happy, someone of them is doing all that under the influence of Alcohol or some form of recreational drugs. You need to review statistics on suicide again check each national health statistics organisation and perhaps world health organisation.
· When your parents send you to schools in which you are going to be getting up early every day of the school days, study regularly and get tested regularly. Your parents do not hate you nor the society or department of Education who implemented all these tests and trials. On the contrary, all these tests and trials were/are designed to give you knowledge and experience to survive in this world.
·Similarly Almighty Allah created us, and we know we are not going to live on Earth for ever, but we are here on Earth for a mission, to be tested and if you choose Islam, you will be rewarded paradise, if you choose any other religion, you are going straight to permanent hellfire.
There are many Arabic and Islamic countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, and other countries, where Muslims are enjoying life without drugs, alcohol, nakedness or homosexually. Even lots of non-Muslims would love to go to those Arabic and Islamic countries.
Finally, the questioner can choose whatever directions they like, no one is forcing them to be Muslim, or do not to do anything, the choice is yours.
Allah knows Best.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.