Introduction: Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran challenges the Jews and Christians to prove that only their way will lead to Salvation: “And they say: “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” Those are their (vain) desires. Say: “Produce your proof if ye are truthful.” (The Noble Quran, 2:111)”
What if I (Christian) am right and you (Muslim) are wrong?
The sections of this article are:
1- What if I (Christian) am right and you (Muslim) are wrong?
2- Trinity and death on the cross are bogus beliefs according to the Bible itself.
3- Prophet Muhammad mentioned by the name in the Bible.
I will assume that the reader meant to ask the following questions:
– What if the belief about Jesus being the Creator of the Universe is true? What will happen to you as a non-believer?
– What if Jesus did indeed die for people’s sins on the cross? What will happen to you as a non-believer?
Well, my answer to these questions is quite simple: I believe I would still be saved according to the Bible. Jesus himself guaranteed Paradise to those who Love and adore GOD Almighty, without making any reference or giving any relevance to the belief of trinity or him dying on the cross for anyone’s sins:
25. On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26. “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27. He answered: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ “
28. “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.“
Notice that the man’s question was straight forward: “What must I do to inherit eternal life?” No other question can be more straight forward than this!
Notice how Jesus answered this straightforward question: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart……and love your neighbor as yourself……Do this and you will live.“
Notice that Jesus did not talk about any trinity concept, nor did he say to the man that he must accept Jesus as a mediator between him and GOD Almighty to win eternal life. No Jesus was pretty clear and straightforward here: LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. That is simply all there is to it to win eternal life in Jesus’ standards.
Important Note: It certainly was not necessary for the man who asked the question to believe in trinity in order for him to be saved. Jesus still assured him Paradise if he believed otherwise.
Almighty Allah is the highest and most knowledgeable, and the attribution of knowledge to him is the safest.
Right from Almighty Allah and wrong from me and Satan
Prepared by Mohamad Mostafa Nassar- Australia.
Make sure to copy and email this post for your reference, you might need it later.
Arrogance is not only a sign of insecurity, but also a sign of immaturity. Mature and fully realised persons can get their points across, even emphatically without demeaning or intimidating others.